This website is owned by and operated by Cel-F Solar Systems Limited on behalf of Ecolution Products.
How we process your data
The information you provide to us when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:
- to administer your user account with us;
- to process any request for advice or information to be supplied by us;
- to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services;
- to customise this website according to your interests;
- to track the volume of traffic to the various sections of the site;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
The data we collect
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name and address;
- your phone number and email address;
- your occupation;
- details about the services you specifically request and the pages you visit;
- information you complete in relation to our client surveys.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The circumstances in which we may contact you
If you are an existing customer of Ecolution Products, we may contact you (including by email or telephone) to tell you about our services. If you do not want to be contacted concerning our services then please ensure that the appropriate box on the Registration and/or Contact Details forms remains unchecked.
If you are not an existing customer, we will not contact you in the future unless you have given us your consent. If you would like us to contact you (including by email or telephone) concerning our services and career opportunities that may be of interest to you then please check the appropriate box on the Registration and/or Contact Details forms.
You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
The data we hold about you
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
When you visit our webpages, tracking technologies may automatically record information about you. This information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
- the type of browser software and operating system you use to access our website;
- the date and time you access our website;
- the pages you enter, visit and exit on our website; and if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our website, and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use.
If you wish to completely avoid the cookies, turn off cookies in your browser. This will disable the Item Store and the Request Samples tool and may affect the overall performance of the site. The method will vary according to the type and version of your browser and whether you use a PC or an Apple Macintosh, but will roughly follow these steps.
with PC: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookie settings.
with Apple Macintosh: Edit > Preferences > Receiving files > Cookies > Cookie settings.
Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies radio buttons.
Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookie settings.
You will normally be able to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, accept certain types of cookie, and/or receive a warning before accepting a cookie.
Alternatively, if you wish to remove these cookies from your computer at a later date you may clear them after visiting the site; this will not affect the performance of the site or the cookies in question.